Friday, September 30, 2011

Artist Spotlight 15: Connie Herring and Nathan Holman

I am so excited to have Connie involved for the first time this year. I've been familiar with her outstanding work for quite some time, and now here we are. Mr. Holman will be joining us again for round 2, thankfully, and I can't wait to see what he ends up creating. Whatever it is, It'll be great!

Connie Herring





Blue Light - Surrounding(handmade paper, catalpa pods)
30" x 25" x 25"

Nathan Holman

Unfortunately I do not have any photos of Nathan's wonderful work; however, I can say that he has some prints on display at Dunn Bros. Coffee and an exhibition of masks at Ipso Gallery. I do recommend seeing his work as it is amazing. Sorry for not posting a photo Nathan, I can't upload PDFs on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment